Last Updated: May 24, 2018
Please read our Privacy Notice carefully as it describes our collection, use, disclosure, retention and protection of your personal information. This Privacy Notice applies to any website, application or service which references this Privacy Notice. Where you provide us with your personal information in any of the ways described in section 2 below, you agree that we may collect, store and use it: in order to perform our contractual obligations to you; based on our legitimate interests for processing (i.e. for internal administrative purposes, data analytics and direct marketing, maintaining automated back-up systems or for the detection or prevention of crime): based on your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, as described in this Privacy Notice.
1. Who we are
Our Privacy Notice applies to all products, applications and services offered by First Service Frozen Foods Limited (a company incorporated in England with company registration number 5404913 and whose registered office address is 25 Harris Business Park, Hanbury Road, Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire B60 4BD, but excludes any products applications or services that have separate privacy notices which do not incorporate this Privacy Notice.
2. How we collect information
To the extent permissible under applicable law, we collect information about you and any other party whose details you provide to us when you:
- Agree to use our services or website this may include your name (including business name), address, email address and telephone number. We may also ask you to provide additional information about your business;
- place an order using our services, this may include your name (including business name), address, contact (including telephone number and email address) and payment details;
- interact with us using social media;
- provide your contact details to us when using our services or accessing our website.
- contact us offline, for example by telephone, SMS, email or post.
We also collect information from your devices when you access use of our website or services and we will ask for your permission before we do so. We may do this using cookies or similar technologies.
If you intend giving us personal information about someone else, you are responsible for ensuring that you comply with any obligation and consent obligations under applicable data protections laws. In so far as required by applicable data protection laws, you must ensure that beforehand you have their explicit consent to do so and that you explain to them how we collect, use, disclose and retain their personal information or direct them to read our Privacy Notice.
3. How we use your information
To the extent permissible under applicable law, we use your information to:
- provide any information and services that you have requested or services that you have ordered;
- provide, maintain, protect and improve any applications, products, services and information that you have requested from us;
- manage and administer your use of services and products you have asked us to provide;
- manage our relationship with you, for example, customer services and support activities;
- provide you with any information that we are required to send you to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations;
- detect, prevent, investigate or remediate, crime, illegal or prohibited activities or to otherwise protect our legal rights (including liaison with regulators and law enforcement agencies for these purposes);
- deliver targeted advertising, marketing or information to you which may be useful to you;
- deliver joint content and services with third parties with whom you have a separate relationship (for example, social media providers);
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, we retain information about you after the closure of your First Service Frozen Food account, if your application for an Account is declined or if you decide not to proceed. This information will be held and used for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud prevention and legitimate business purposes.
- Our website, applications (including mobile applications) and services may contain technology that enables us to:
- check specific information from your device or systems directly relevant to your use of the website, applications or services against our records to make sure the website, applications or services are being used in accordance with our end-user agreements and to troubleshoot any problems;
- collect information about how you and users use the functions of the features of our website and services; and
- gather statistical information about the operating system and environment from which you access our applications or services.
We may monitor and record our communications with you, including e-mails and phone conversations. Information which we collect may then be used for quality assurance, to record details about our website, applications and services you order from us or ask us about, and in order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations generally.
4. Sharing your information
We will only disclose your information to third party contractors such as pension provider and accountants however it will not be disclosed to any organisation outside of our company apart from the following circumstance;
- Where we are required to do so by the Courts or to comply with other legal, statutory and/or regulatory obligations
- To prevent and/or detect crime;
- For credit reference purposes.
We use your information only as set out in this Policy and will not sell, rent or pass your information on to others for marketing or other purpose.
First Service Frozen Foods Ltd. may however provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales information and related site information, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
From time to time, we may use your information to contact you with details about our products and services which we feel may be of interest to you. We may also share your information with our carefully selected third parties so that they (or we) may contact you with information about their products or services which we feel may be of interest to you. We or they may wish to contact you for this purpose by telephone, post or email. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. You may also request at any time that we do not share your information with third parties referred to in this paragraph. If you wish to exercise these rights you can do so by sending us an email to: email@example.com.
7. Changes to our privacy notice
We may change our Privacy Notice from time to time. However we will not reduce your rights under this Privacy Notice. We will always update this Privacy Notice on our website, so please try to read it when you visit the website (the ‘last updated’ reference tells you when we last updated our Privacy Notice).
8. Security and storage of information
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage. We will do our best to protect your personal information but we cannot guarantee the security of your information which is transmitted to our website, applications or services or to other website, applications and services via an internet or similar connection.
9. Other sites and social media
If you follow a link from our website, application or service to another site or service, this notice will no longer apply. We are not responsible for the information handling practices of third party sites or services and we encourage you to read the privacy notices appearing on those sites or services.
10. Cookies, Analytics and Traffic Data
11. Further information
If you have any queries about how we treat your information, the contents of this notice, your rights under local law, how to update your records or how to obtain a copy of the information that we hold about you, please write to our address below.
If you have any questions about this Policy or information we have collected about you, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at:
First Service Frozen Foods Limited
25 Harris Business Park